Part-time Customer Service Executive
Due to growth, my client is looking for a Part-time Customer Service Executive. 20hrs per week.
Primary responsibility for the queries and administration duties for my client's products. The role is multi-disciplined and encompasses a variety of tasks.
* The answering of telephone and email queries from customers.
* Processing new and ongoing applications
* Processing customer payments including sending BACS files to the bank and chasing outstanding customer payments
* Inputting new business applications and ensuring that all documents are dispatched in a timely manner.
* Maintaining customer records
* Updating and maintaining the cashbook.
* Appointment setting
* Maintaining a sales focus during any verbal/written communication
Competencies and behaviours
* Planning and Analysis
o Prioritises workload with customer service in mind
o Escalates issues as appropriate
o Ensures every customer's experience is a positive one
* Decision making
o Considers the relevant justifications for a particular course of action
o Makes effective decisions when acting on behalf of customers and colleagues
* Working with others
o Promotes team work
o Provides advice and guidance where appropriate
o Establishes ownership and takes responsibility for activities
Key Skills required
* Strong customer focus
* Well organised and able to prioritise
* Competent with Microsoft office and comfortable with numeracy
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Great attention to detail
* Adaptable and willing to embrace change
Salary is up to £22k per annum, pro rata. So equates to around £11,733 per year for 20 hours. Hours are fairly flexible over a minimum of 3 days+
Due to location, own transport is essential.
If the above sounds like you, do not hesitate to apply now!