Part-time Director of HR - 22.5 hours per week- up to £60k per annum.
My successful, dynamic and vibrant organisation is looking to recruit an ambitious Part-time Director of HR. You will be a pro-active individual who has the ability to create and implement an HR strategy that will nurture the business with strategic advice, alongside business objectives for the organisation to continue its success and growth.
You will have full responsibility to develop the HR function, while leading on HR projects and initiatives, ensuring a pragmatic approach to HR. In addition to all senior level activity the successful candidate will oversee all aspects of HR throughout the company, ensuring systems and processes are met with compliance and professionalism that are appropriate to the organisation.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Create and implement a HR strategy and system that will nurture the business
- Project planning and delivery
- 360 review of existing HR practices
- Creation and amendment of policies and procedures
- Advice as required with employee relations issues, facilitation, coaching, grievances, disciplinary procedures and appeals
- Ensure HR initiatives, policies and processes are implemented in line with the company ethos and direction
- Responsible for ensuring the employee induction is current and relevant
- Be the first point of contact for employees in relation to pensions, safety and welfare
- Manage the performance review process including the salary and bonus process
- Keep up to date with all changes to employment law, which affect the company and its employees. Ensure company polices are kept in line with these and liaise with outside counsel as appropriate
- Review and create a strategy to implement a reward and recognition programme
- Lead on recruitment, including role grading and communication with the senior management team
- Responsible for internal company comms
- HR Administration and Payroll: ensure contracts, offer letters, addendum to contract letters, references and maintaining the HR database
- Contribution to the overall business direction and strategy
- Carry out additional duties when reasonably requested and where necessary within the defined levels of responsibility and accountability of the role.
Key requirements are:
Proactive and dynamic individual
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ability to use independent judgement
Excellent attention to detail
Excellent prioritisation and time management skills
Charismatic relationship builder
Ability to manage and mentor through leadership, empower and delegate
Patience and resilience to create by in to HR from other divisions
Engaged within the business and flexible approach to work
Numerical and literacy skills, with intermediate to advanced IT skills in Microsoft Office
Strong generalist HR background
Awareness of compensation and benefits
This is a part time role. 22.5 hours per week and there is flexibility as to whether they are worked over 3 days or 5.
You must have a stable cv, a dynamic and personable approach and be keen to work for an evolving organisation.
If the above sounds like you, do not hesitate to apply now!