Our reputable client based in Eastbourne is looking for an experienced Parts Advisor to join their team on a temporary ongoing basis with a chance of a permanent role for the right candidate.
Your role will be to ensure the smooth operation of the parts supply operation whilst maintaining a professional working relationship with external customers and internal staff.
Your main responsibilities as a Parts Advisor will include:
- Dealing with all enquiries for parts, over the workshop/retail counters or by phone, ensuring that all orders are promptly and accurately dispatched.
- To ensure that where possible non-stocked parts are obtained from group stocks.
- To ensure that all customers and staff are kept fully informed as to the progress of back orders etc.
- To ensure that all invoices/credit notes produced are accurate, with order numbers recorded where required.
- To ensure all monies received or refunded are dealt with inline with company policy
- To take part in all stock checks
- To act as relief for the Parts Delivery Driver ie. Holiday cover, or to cover an emergency delivery therefore a valid driving licence is essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get your foot in the door to a well known, highly reputable dealership. If you have the relevant experience please apply online attaching your CV or call 01306 745050 for further details.