Our client is setting up separate Pensions division to provide a pension offering, this will be fully integrated with the companys wider group. Involved from launch the Administrator will be core to the service delivery and administration aspects of the company ensuring:
- the customer service delivery is to Benchmark's unwavering standards of excellence;
- administrative processes are completed within service level agreements;
- company culture and ethos is prevalent throughout.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Building extensive knowledge of all areas of the company.
- Maintaining excellent client relationships through proactive measures and strong communication.
- Providing accurate, valid and complete information to clients using data, functionality and resource available.
- Administration of Self Invested Personal Pension and Personal Pension Schemes using multiple applications.
- Reviewing process exceptions to identify root cause and resolution steps, giving consideration to futher impact and client outcomes.
- Collating and feeding back trends in queries and exceptions to help facilitate service and operational improvements.
- Advocate of continuous process development, sharing a culture of improvement and innovation.
- Identification of relevant risks to the business, conducting analysis and evaluation of potential risks.
- Working on projects for policy or regulatory changes to assess the impact on existing controls.
- Provision of information, support and challenge on projects and implementation where required.
- Contributing towards a positive team environment with high levels of motivation and strong team spirit.
Skills required for this role:
- Pensions administration experience. Technical pensions knowledge and a good understanding of pensions regulation advantageous.
- Demonstrable administrative skills, including effective time management, prioritisation and communication.
- Client service orientation, understanding how to deliver excellent service.
- An awareness of the importance of policy, procedure and process.
- Proven track record of working accurately within defined processes.
- Tenacious and committed to understanding detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
- Proficient user of Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritise multiple tasks simultaneously.
Qualifications strongly desirable for this role:
- CII FA2 Pensions Administration
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent understanding of customer / client requirements.
- A natural creative flair, ideas and energy to introduce new concepts and innovations is advantageous.
- Willingness to develop systems, learn new concepts and broaden industry knowledge.
- Highly motivated with a will to thrive in a challenging, fast paced environment.