My amazing client are rapidly growing due to the fact that they just keep winning business! With this in mind, they are looking for a PR Account Executive to join their agency!
If you have been looking for a Small to Medium Agency, 38 days holiday, Amazing trips abroad (NewYork, Geneva, The Orient Express - yes really!!), Pub Fridays and Group meetings walking through the country side in wellies (with Office Dog Sam!!) - then STOP LOOKING!! I have the role for you. I'm pleased to report that my client keep their culture close to their hearts and this is truly a very special place to work.
The Role: PR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Reporting to: Account Manager /Senior Account Manager/Account Director
Salary: Up to £21,000
- Keeping an eye on trends through press, social and online, helping to identify which of these your clients can engage with
- Managing social media accounts, encouraging engagement for both the company and clients
- Create, build and maintain excellent working relationships with journalists and press contacts in order to create opportunities for positive media representation.
As well as ensuring you are a whizz at the above, you will develop your written skills to compose and deliver compelling content for a variety of articles and press releases and distributing these to the relevant press contacts and channels.
As the ideal candidate, you will have…
- A love for all things PR, demonstrated by internships/other relevant experience/degree;
- The ability to produce word-perfect content for a range of purposes and channels;
- A vibrant, motivated attitude and keenness to develop your abilities.
- Brilliant research skills and a love for the news!
Whats in it for you?
Personal Training Budget: £500 a year to spend on your personal development - whether that's work related or not - it's your budget to spend as you wish
Holiday: 38 days of holiday including your Birthday off - that's more than 97% of companies offer anywhere
Community: Our client recognise that giving back to the community means a lot, so they give you time off to support your community or cause
Sabbaticals: Starting as early as one year in, they give you the chance to head off on your adventures in the sure knowledge that they will be welcoming you back to your career with them on your return
Flexible Working & Flexitime: Ensuring that you get to strike that work / life balance in a way to suit you
Referrals: Bring a friend or some new business to the table and you'll be handsomely rewarded as you help the agency to grow together
Pub Fridays, Quarterly Socials and Christmas Adventures: From New York to Geneva, Paris to the Orient Express, their Christmas do's are legendary! Add skydiving and Segway racing and you're getting an inkling into their socials too. And once a month you will get to pack up early on a Friday and head to the pub!
Looking after you now and in the future: They know how important it is to help the team build their pensions for the future, and offer a generous sick pay allowance
So what are you waiting for, APPLY NOW to be in with a chance of joining this incredible agency!
Consultant in charge of this role: LUCIE MCGUIRE - Marketing, Comms & Creative Consultant