Our Client are looking for a PR Account Executive to join their team. They are the leading Marketing agency within the Construction Industry and are passionate about what they do!
Summary of Job
* To play a supporting role in the PR account team. Primarily, this involves writing and researching press releases, case studies and features and producing content for social media feeds, as well as day to day account administration.
* Reporting directly to an Account Manager (or Account Director)
* Maintenance of records of all press coverage
* Preparation of campaign evaluation and reporting material for client meetings
* Attending client meetings and preparing contact report / minutes and other client materials
* The research, writing and distribution of press releases and case studies (involves speaking to the customers of our clients with a firm understanding of each manufacturer's route to market)
* Managing clients Twitter and Facebook accounts
* Developing filming briefs and interview points and conduct interviews on film
* Briefing journalists, attending journalist meetings and/or presentations
* Selling in and writing feature articles
* Sourcing photographic quotes and preparation of photographic briefs
* Attending trade exhibitions
* Event organising
* Participation in new business presentations
* Providing research to inform pitches and ongoing client work
* Attending journalist and client events outside of office hours for relationship building / networking
Should participate in brainstorming sessions and actively explore different avenues for a client based on a particular brief. Should be able to identify relevant content for social media feeds.
Can multi-task and work to set deadlines. Manage own workload.
Demonstrate a true understanding of the client's brief by effectively communicating the key message in simple, concise copy that is relevant to the reader. It is expected that the client will make some changes to the copy, however these shouldn't be grammatical or spelling corrections and they should not need to make the same changes on more than one occasion.
Should be articulate and be able to present ideas and proposals to clients, when required. Should be able to communicate with contacts at all levels.
If you feel you have the relevant experience please don't hesitate to apply online attaching your CV.