My amazing client are rapidly growing due to the fact that they just keep winning business! With this in mind, they are looking for a PR Account Manager to join their agency!
If you have been looking for a Small to Medium Agency, 38 days holiday, Amazing trips abroad (NewYork, Geneva, The Orient Express - yes really!!), Pub Fridays and Group meetings walking through the country side in wellies (with Office Dog Sam!!) - then STOP LOOKING!! I have the role for you. I'm pleased to report that my client keep their culture close to their hearts and this is truly a very special place to work.
My client are a PR Agency that focus predomenantly on the Tech industry. They have been around since 2011 and have been keeping their competitors on their toes ever since. They are now in need of a PR ACCOUNT MANAGER to join the team!
See below for more details!
PR ACCOUNT MANAGER
Reporting to: Senior Account Manager / Account Director
Salary: Up to £45,000
As a PR Account Manager with strong agency experience, you will be working across a variety of accounts, supporting clients needs by effectively managing their PR campaigns. You will be an enthusiastic individual full of drive and passion for hard hitting content. You will be comfortable with being the 'go to' person in the agency for advice on how to maximise campaigns. You will be looking to continually develop your skills within your PR journey!
- Be responsible for an on-going activity on clients' accounts
- Manage the generation of regular Press Coverage and 'upside coverage' ensuring both internal and bonus targets are met
- Responsibility for the generation of new material for PR Campaigns and ensure that clients key messages are conveyed clearly in all material.
- Explain the PR process to clients
- Start to take ownership for developing potential opportunities within client's accounts
- Team and line management e.g. training new staff members and enforcing processes across the PR teams that underpin the successful generation of press coverage
- Delivering successful and captivating communications using content creation and multichannel tactics.
- Liaise with third party suppliers
- Manage project budgets
- Planning creative content
- Support the writing and planning of clients strategies
- Communicate updates to other members of the team
- Keep up to date with all social media platforms and industry trends
- Ensure quality work is carried out in line with the clients requirements
- Experience in writing and express pitching
- Agency experience
- A thorough understanding of the communications mix, from traditional to online, social and paid.
- Have a sound knowledge of the different forms of content, from video animations to infographics
- Excellent project management skills
- Confident and experienced in dealing with blue chip clients
- Candidates will need to come from a PR related background or have a degree in PR or similar subject (English, Law, Marketing or Media) and be passionate about PR as a topic.
- Previous experience working within a B2B based PR environment is also essential. Experience of also working within a fast paced, multi-client at atmosphere is also required
- Tech experience is a PLUS!
What's in it for you?
Personal Training Budget: £500 a year to spend on your personal development - whether that's work related or not - it's your budget to spend as you wish
Holiday: 38 days of holiday including your Birthday off - that's more than 97% of companies offer anywhere
Community: Time off to support your community or cause
Sabbaticals: Starting as early as one year in, they give you the chance to head off on your adventures in the sure knowledge that they will be welcoming you back to your career with them on your return
Flexible Working & Flexitime: Ensuring that you get to strike that work / life balance in a way to suit you
Referrals: Bring a friend or some new business to the table and you'll be handsomely rewarded as you help the agency to grow together
Pub Fridays, Quarterly Socials and Christmas Adventures: From New York to Geneva, Paris to the Orient Express, their Christmas do's are legendary! Add skydiving and Segway racing and you're getting an inkling into their socials too. And once a month you will get to pack up early on a Friday and head to the pub!
Looking after you now and in the future: They know how important it is to help the team build their pensions for the future, and offer a generous sick pay allowance
So what are you waiting for, APPLY NOW to be in with a chance of joining this incredible agency!
Consultant in charge of this role:
LUCIE MCGUIRE - Marketing, Comms & Creative Consultant