Product Marketing Manager
My industry leading client is looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to lead in the marketing, communication and promotion of a portfolio of energy data products and services In addition, this role will be responsible for generating technical content for all the client's business units (BUs), working closely with other (non-technical) product marketing specialists.
The successful candidate will need to fit into a close-knit team and performance-driven culture. A strong passion for business, proficient organizational skills, and an ability to network with other internal teams and departments is critical.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work directly with cross-functional Business Units to plan, develop, implement, manage and measure strategic marketing plans and initiatives with a technical focus.
- Develop technical product messaging and content for various marketing and sales collateral, including advertising, editorial, brochures, e-mail campaigns, social media, Annual Reports, and presentations.
- Attend weekly BU update meetings to represent the Marketing department, report on any Marketing initiatives relevant to the BU, and collect information to disseminate to the rest of the Marketing team.
- Act as subject matter expert for technical content and maintain corporate brand standards across all projects.
- Support the Marketing department with ad hoc projects.
- Coordinate and maintain a calendar of all advertising commitments. Work with BU business developers and the EH sales team to establish subject matter through business needs. Put their case forward and, where required, oversee design and publication of ads and articles.
- Produce/provide technical content and support development of campaign design concepts for print and digital advertising
- Foster relationships with industry stakeholders to identify promotional opportunities
- Review, revise and update content on the client website relating to products/initiatives and other interactive properties. Recommend and craft technical content
- Identify, prepare and publish press releases, media releases and social media posts relating to company activities.
- Design and execute digital marketing automation initiatives (e-mails, landing pages, etc.)
- Gain a clear understanding of our peers, competitors and business environment to evaluate, track and measure marketing activities
- Leverage best-practices, competitive research and market analysis to make strategic recommendations and optimize efforts
Tradeshows and Events
- Work with the BUs to formulate sponsorship strategy, technical content and provide general input on regional presence at industry conferences and tradeshows
- Assist Tradeshow and Events Manager with planning and coordinating region-specific client events and technical seminars
- Attend regional tradeshows as technical marketing representative, where required.
Job Requirements (Education and Experience):
- Minimum 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience in technical marketing and technical writing is an advantage
- Experience conducting research, data analysis and customer segmentation is preferred
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
- Knowledge of academic writing and presentation for technical audiences
- Desire to utilize social media for professional use
- Familiar with strategy, metrics and measurement
- Robust project management expertise
- Highly motivated team player who can contribute to a collaborative atmosphere and is effective in producing superior results
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with business units and multi-disciplinary teams
- Well organized with ability to coordinate and complete multiple projects with differing deadlines simultaneously
- Passion for business with the ability to make decisions based on metrics, value and return on investment
- Exhibit high attention to detail and focus on quality of deliverables
- Flexible to shifting priorities
- Familiar with a variety of marketing concepts, advertising and brand management
- Travel 10-15%
If the above sounds like you, do not hesitate to apply now!