Production Engineer - composites
My client based in Devon who is part of a global group of companies is a world-class supplier of composites and polymer products to the aerospace, medical, automotive, transport and industrial markets across the globe. They are now looking for a Production Engineer within a composite team.
Key Responsibilities and experience
- Interact with new and existing clients to discuss technical solution to their Manufacturing and design enquires.
- Make calculated decisions on cost, quality and risk to ensure targets are met with now exposure to the business
- Work closely with managers and productions staff to improve processes
- Document all projects from beginning to end
- Knowledge of modern composite manufacturing technologies to make sure the company
Ideally they would like someone that is competent in giving technical composite support who is a team player willing to help others. Whilst being able to stalk and support customers will completing projects on time and within budget.
Salary on offer is £30,000 - £33,000 with a generous 33 days Holiday, pension scheme, Medical plan plus more.
Please forward on an up to date CV with up to date contact details