Our client is looking for reliable and hardworking production workers/operatives to work alongside their existing team in a well-established company near Dorking.
This is a full-time position. You will initially go in as a temporary member of staff but will be offered a permanent position if you are successful.
It is essential that candidates have their OWN transport and are willing to work SHIFT PATTERNS.
The shift times change each week:
- Week 1: 6am-2pm
- Week 2: 2pm-10pm
- Week 3: 10pm-6am
Qualifications are not essential as full training will be provided.
The successful production worker will;
- Have good practical skills
- the ability to work quickly and methodically
- the ability to concentrate while doing repetitive tasks
- the ability to follow instructions
- Have good communication skills.