Fusion are currently working on behalf of our client who are seeking a project manager to join their successful and dynamic team.
Are you a highly ambitious project manager looking to join a fast-growing company? This role will create the opportunity to take ownership and manage the development and processes with each project. If you are looking to for an opportunity to take ownership in the development and continued growth of an excellent company, you must be able to demonstrate continuous growth throughout your career. You will possess excellent management and communication skills, be a good team player, competent in decision making and always strive for better, smarter solutions
- Run & oversee projects based on site daily
- Deal with the clients face to face
- Deliver projects on time and within budget to the client's satisfaction
- Take full ownership of project budgets and report financial performances to the board
- Manage the technical and commercial contractual agreements throughout the project
- Agree Technical & Commercial terms and conditions with sub-contractors and suppliers
- Ensure all HSE procedures are implemented and adhered to including risk assessments and method statements.
- Co-ordination and logistical planning with suppliers and subcontractors
- Ensure accurate records are kept of all projects works, snags etc. to protect the company commercially
- Build, develop and grow business relationships vital to the success of projects and the company
- Excellent knowledge of construction contracts
- QS or Commercial management knowledge an advantage
- 10yrs + experience within the construction industry
- FTS Certificate not essential
- Computer Literate
- technical and commercial disciplines with advanced communication skills to excel, meet and exceed business demands.
Salary - £40,000
Hours - 7:30 - 5:30pm - flexible
Benefits - Company Vehicle, All training paid
Fusion are currently shortlisting NOW please apply ASAP!