Our client who provides residential sales and lettings, corporate relocation, property management and financial services are looking for an Administrator to join thier fun, lively yet hardworking team. You will ideally have at least 1 years experience within the property sector.
- Compile paperwork for Valuations & create Val packs
- Generate letters for Instructions and writing up property details
- Chase Contracts, AML's and property info sheet
- Assist Manager with touting material and 123 letters
- Organise School Fetes and local sponsorships with managers
- Order and maintain office supplies
- Arrange lunches for meetings
- Teas and coffees for meetings and interviews
- Create and manage glossy brochures
- Portal management including banners and logos
- Company IT Issues Business cards, Letterhead, Compslips etc
- Company stationery Marketing campaign, including flyers and Poster designs
- Social Media, blogs, review sites & testimonials
You will need:
- To be able to drive and have your own car
- Experience in Excel, Word & Outlook
- Proficient in Powerpoint and photoshop an advantage
- Previous property admin experience
- To be able to multi task lots of duties
- Must live locally - Richmond, Teddington, Hampton, Twickenham, Isleworth - or very close to these areas.
This is a fun and challenging role that comes with plenty of potential for progression.