Expeerienced Purchase Ledger Clerk
Due to continued growth, my client is looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their Accounts Team.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Assisting with keying and matching trade invoices on the purchase ledger system.
- Importing the EDI files daily.
- Processing the BACS run weekly.
- Sending out the BACS remittances.
- Scanning batches into Filestar System.
- Updating Master files on the system.
- Filing and Archiving batches and paperwork.
- Assisting with the incoming telephone calls.
- Keying Credits.
- Dealing with Supplier Queries.
- Daily printing of incoming invoices, statements and credits via the PL shared drive.
Other Ad Hoc Duties if required
- Parking Fines
- Batch incoming cheques.
- Assisting with the allocation of items on the cashbook.
- Bankline statement processing using Bankline system posting into Sage.
If the above sounds like you, do not hesitate to apply now!