Our lovely client, based in Dorking, is looking for an experienced Buyer to join their Senior Management Team.
This role will ideally be suited to someone who is not afraid to role their sleeves up and assist in a multitude of areas within the business. You will have developed an array of skills in Buyer positions and have experience in both Team & Strategy Management.
Duties will include (but not be limited to):
- To source and order materials at the best value in a timely manner
- To keep an up to date record of drawings for all parts purchased
- To book in and annotate delivery notes for accounting purposes
- Manage all goods inwards deliveries
- Maintain an efficient and tidy stores
- Undertake quality control on all good inwards
- Maintain part numbers on the data base and raise new ones
- Maintain cost price and selling price on the database
- Maintain max/min levels to ensure optimum stock levels
- To organise and oversee stock take as and when required
- To assist with telesales when there is insufficient sales office cover
- To assist where necessary in the efficient running of the business
If the above sounds like you, do not hesitate to apply now!