Purchasing Planner £10- £13:50ph 6-12 month contract
Current High work volume as a required our Engineering client to increase the personnel in this department. They are requiring a new Purchasing Planner for an initial 3 months with the potential to be extended beyond this point.
Responsibilities for the Position are below
- Technical/manufacturing background preferred with an understanding of BOMS and engineering drawings
- Ability to source parts/raw materials to meet production lead times, chasing order confirmations and chasing deliveries
- Confident in speaking to and pressing suppliers for progress / answers
- Ability to identify suitable suppliers, request quotations and chase through on quotations
- Management of non-conformance reporting, chasing suppliers on closure of corrective actions.
- Good working knowledge of MRP/ERP systems
- Tenacious, confident in communication
For more information Please Contact Sam Morgan at Fusion Appointments or to apply please forward an up to date CV