My client is looking for an experienced receptionist to join their team.
Your role will be to provide a prompt and courteous service to clients, visitors and staff.
- To provide administrative support for consultant led out-patient and minor surgery sessions for all patients.
- To undertake reception and telephone duties.
- To undertake filing of letters, results, notes and X-rays.
- To enter patient referrals onto system.
- To deputise for senior receptionist and cover for annual leave and sickness.
- To book new and follow-up out patient appointments for out-patient and minor surgery patients.
- To telephone or send appointment cards for patients with clinic appointment.
- To maintain patient confidentiality.
- Attend staff meetings and contribute to problem solving.
- Undertake franking/posting of mail.
- Escort patients or relatives to ward and clinics.
- Liaise with Unit Manager and day unit staff to ensure smooth running of the unit.
- Ensure adequate levels of stationery and office supplies.
Role is worked on a shift rota basis, either 7am to 3pm, 9 - 5.30 or 10 till 6.
If the above sounds like you, apply now!