Our client has been advising the market for over 30 years, many individuals and companies have come to rely exclusively on their in-depth expertise and service in sourcing Company Secretarial professionals. They do not recruit in other areas - so with that, their clients receive an unrivalled specialist service. Their client base covers household name PLCs, professional services firms, financial services groups, charities, public and NHS sector clients and many others.
About our Client:
The specialist sector our client services can be a slightly 'hidden' profession to those not working in it, the company secretarial role is an essential role within many organisations and, when the need arises to recruit a specialist in this field, they have unparalleled contacts and market knowledge. They know that each role they recruit for is different - one size does not fit all, and they pride themselves on tailoring their service to meet the unique demands of each assignment, providing focused, targeted and swift results. They recruit permanent staff, interim staff, and are also able to provide senior Company Secretarial professionals to tackle 'one off' or longer-term consultancy advice. They rely on three key principles: Focus, Market Knowledge and Transparency
About the Role:
- You will support Consultants in all aspects of recruitment from sourcing all the way through the interview process. In short, to help find and place the best candidates with the best clients.
- Using strong soft skills and the ability to converse at all levels. You will screen potential candidates to meet the client's individual needs and at times, manage interview arrangements with the support of consultants.
- Unlike many other agencies, they work collectivley and share their knowledge with each other in order to reach the most positive and successful outcome for both candidate and client so no prior recruitment experience is necessary, but some could be helpful. There won't be any cold calling or business development.
- Develop client and candidate relationships.
- Contribute to the attraction of candidates with interesting copy.
- Assess and respond to the needs of each assignment, providing creative solutions.
- Source suitable candidates - Brief them on the opportunities and help to prepare them for interview.
- Offer CV, interview and general career advice.
- Attending to any candidate queries
- Update and build our established database of candidate ensuring accurate and update information is held and accessible.
- Attend candidate and client meetings.
- Screen new candidates to gauge suitability, interest and motivations
- Helping to coordinate interviews
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Confidence and charm when meeting or talking to new people
- Drive to succeed goal oriented
- Good judge of character with an empathetic mindset
- Team Player
- The ability to be persuasive with good negotiation skills
- Unafraid to forge new relationships with those more senior and experienced than yourself
- Great work ethic
- Comfortable with IT including MS Office
- Enthusiastic, knowledgeable about the assignments that you will be working on;
- Good attention to detail, producing work to the highest possible standard
Whats on Offer:
Our client is a small, collaborative team that has a commitment to maintaining a work life/balance, (they all have our own lives outside the office!) so they work hard when they are in the office and go home at a sensible time. Who wouldn't want that!?
Their office is based a short walk from either London Bridge or Waterloo. A great location for commuting with plenty of interesting venues nearby including the Tate Modern, Southbank Centre and plenty of bars and restaurants. The package also includes:
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus Potential
- Company Pension
- Team approach
- Season Ticket Loan
- 25 Days Holiday (plus extra days when they close over Christmas and New Year)
- Cake at any excuse
So, are you interested? What are you waiting for? Roles like this don't come around often! Apply now to get onto our shortlist!