Want to work in a Michelin star environment that will nurture your talent and good attitude into a next level restaurant manager? Then look no further! The chef patron is award winning in his field and expects only the best skill and precision cookery!
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a natural leader
- Have long-term ambition within the industry
- Be financially aware and report directly to the Chef Patron
- Have a passion for food & drink
- Recruit, develop and retain the very best staff
- Be an excellent trainer and foster talent and enthusiasm amongst the FOH team
- Have high standards and pride in their work
- Help shape the exciting and ambitious journey of the restaurant
- Be approachable, open and friendly with colleagues and customers alike
- Thrive in a lively and fast-paced environment
- Salary will be up to £35k which is depending on experience.
Michelin star experience is the minimum essential experience to qualify for this role at restaurant manager level or similar operational level. Serving up to 42 covers per service the very best of British food.
Shifts patterns will compromise of 3 days off per week. Training and development plans from the Chef Patron is included! If this sounds like a challenge for you then apply below!