Sales Account Manager - Reigate - £28,000 - £32,000 + Uncapped Commission
Due to expansion this client who has a long-standing reputation for delivering ICT excellence and support is looking for a dynamic, energetic Account Manager to nurture their key client base and help to continue to drive their success forwards.
The right candidate will have a passion for negotiation, relationship management and IT, with a strong drive for success and ambition to further develop their career path. This role will help build on the company's success to date and ensure sustainable and profitable growth as they expand their client base.
They offer a full training programme coupled with theopportunity to grow and develop your career.
- Nurture and develop relationships with existing accounts to enhance customer satisfaction and maximise sales
- Seek new profitable accounts every month to increase recurring revenue
- Complete regular, scheduled face to face account reviews with existing clients
- Promote monthly campaigns surrounding IT products and services to both existing and new clients
- Support and contribute to target increase of 30% sales growth across B2B and B2E
- Provide excellent customer services and satisfaction
- Prepare network overview documentation for existing and clients in a timely manner
- Keep up to date with new products and developments in the IT sector with regular training
- Collaborating with marketing team members to achieve the very best external messaging for driving forward sales campaigns
- Collaborate with procurement and technical team to ensure successful client service delivery
- Minimum 1 - 2 years IT Sales experience
- Confident communicator & strong negotiator
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Goal-orientated & target focussed
- Team player
- Careful attention to detail and customer needs
- Ability to effectively multi-task and prioritise