Our client is one of the world's leading service company in the area of Technical Inspection and Certification. Due to the expansion of the Certification business they are looking for a Certification Sales Administrator to join their team based in Croydon.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Sales Administrator responsibilities:
- Dealing with enquires, communicating with clients, assessors, business partners and other parties
- Ensuring that all assessments are booked and carried out timely by approved assessors
- Handling and processing of Assessment reports, invoices and issuing certificates.
- Chasing clients and recording receipt of client responses to outstanding Non compliance reports.
- Maintaining an accurate, up-to-date and effective database of clients, electronic client files, Assessors, Partner organisations
- Maintenance of office and assessor calendars
- Assisting in development of the Certification Business, sales and marketing matching company targets
- Assisting preparation of Quotations for new and existing clients
- Ensuring the provision of timely delivery of quality products and services to clients and partners.
- Continuous monitoring of the bookings, assessment schedules and handling reports and reporting of any delays or non-conformities to the Certification Manager or the Head of Certification
- Ensures that the Lead Auditors/Audit Teams obtain and complete the necessary documentation for the audits
- Printing and completion of all required details on pro-forma invoices and passing them to Accounts.
- Inform Accounts of all jobs completed (cancelled job) before invoicing takes place.
- Provision of Monthly charts of due assessments for Certification Manager assessor allocation.
Sales Administrator Skills:
- Be a self-motivated individual with a customer and solution oriented personality and have unquestionable and precise work ethics.
- Customer and solution oriented.
- Personality with precise work ethics.
- Excellent communication skills in written and oral form, ability to converse at all levels
- Be proficient in all Microsoft office packages.
- Attention to detail in written form is essential and thus accurate typing is required and to be seen as something to be proud of
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate, Although experience would be advantageous full training will be given.
Please don't hesitate to apply attaching your CV.