Are you looking to work for a Leading organisation who hold an excellent reputation within their industry?
My client who are based in Guildford have an exciting opportunity for a sales administrator to be apart of their dynamic and friendly team?
You will be responsible for supporting the sales team and working closely with the account managers providing administration support dealing with all proposals and quotations.
- Support and assist your designated Account Managers
- Assist customers and prospects working closely with the account managers
- Create and dispatch of internal documentation, reports and proposals
- Assisting with processing orders, using Sage
- Undertaking follow up calls with a designated list of customers
- Maintaining correct information in the companies CRM system
- Updating and maintaining customer folders , ensuring all maintenance contracts are uploaded and current
- Answering main incoming calls and emails/chat
- Effectively follow up customers and work with Field Sales and Channel Teams to develop business as required
- Follow up leads from various sources in an efficient and expedient manner as detailed in the follow up process
- Excellent communication skills both spoken and written
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good IT skills
- Fantastic organisation skills
- Pro-active and self motivated
Salary - £24,000 - £26,000 depending on experience
Hours - 9:00am - 5:30pm
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free parking
- Life cover
Fusion are currently shortlisting NOW please apply ASAP!