Sales Administrator - Chessington £28,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Great opportunity to join this well established manufacturer based in Chessington, they are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Administrator to join their team.
The ideal person for this role will have exceptional organisational and communication skills coupled with excellent Sage and Microsoft Office skills.
- Process orders and liaise with customers.
- Ensure that customer queries and orders are dealt with promptly, accurately and effectively using your own initiative.
- Fully support sales team.
- Endeavour to meet and exceed the expectations of customers, raise satisfaction levels and secure future sales.
- Processing of purchase orders & sales orders from customers or European Distributors with accuracy and speed.
- Following orders until goods are delivered/invoiced - answering queries/delivery conformations/shipment handling/invoicing as well as problem solving.
- Taking calls, meeting visitors and opening post etc.
- Collate information, Issue and control/manage consent/license agreements
- Create, issue and manage price lists
- Maintaining stock control doc and ordering
- Support distributor events
- Issuing all information emails
- Uploading files to web portal
- Collate monthly sales data and input the figures