Sales Administrator/Sales Support - Leatherhead £23,000 + Benefits
Due to consistent growth this software services company are looking for a sales administrator to join the team to provide a high level of internal account management & admin support to the sales team, allowing the sales team to achieve targets and provide customer excellence.
- To ensure all clients SLA's are upheld and perform office based procedures.
- Manage workload in relation to aligned sales people to ensure deadlines are met & customer expectations are met / exceeded.
- To ensure all customers are in receipt of the necessary tools in a timely fashion.
- Generation of incremental business opportunities through strong customer relationships.
- Regular liaison with the relevant personnel within our customers' organisation (specifically at Purchasing level) & build relationships on a day to day basis.
- Regular liaison with internal teams including Purchasing, Accounts & Vendor Specialists.
- Regular liaison with distributors and suppliers & build relationships on a day to day basis.
- Ensure price lists & back order reports are distributed in advance of effective date.
- Provide, track and follow up on all software quotations & help monitor non contractual renewals.
- Ensure all orders & queries are processed in line with Ops team procedures.
- To advise customers on licensing procedures.
- Take responsibility for all basic customer queries & escalate more complex queries when sales personnel are out of the office to ensure a timely resolution.
- Provide cover for aligned sales people & members of your team as necessary.
- Compile & distribute monthly License Statements where required.
- Assist in raising new MS contracts alongside our Contracts processing team and adding these our internal system when activated.
- Ensure all possible outstanding orders are invoiced at the end of each month.
- Training customers on multiple vendor portals and management of these and their benefits.
- Organised individual with excellent time management
- Accuracy & Attention to detail essential
- Educated to GCSE standard with Maths and English
- Good level of customer service skills essential
- Outlook, Word and Excel experience / knowledge essential
- Previous software licensing experience to in reseller / sales environment advantageous
- Team player
- Copes well under pressure
- Customer focussed