Our client based in Hove near Brighton is looking for an experienced Sales Support Executive to join their team.
The Sales Support Executive is responsible for generating qualified sales opportunities/meetings with UK & Ireland SME's for our field based Invoice Finance Sales Team.
You will be results driven, have excellent interpersonal skills and have experience of making up to, and in excess of, 120 cold calls per day, but will also handle inbound calls. This role has uncapped commission so what you put in is very much what you get out.
Hours are Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm.
* Consistently provide excellent telemarketing to generate new business appointments for the Sales Team
* Work to high volume call and duration targets
* Build productive and trusting relationships with prospects, and act as a Brand Champion
* Qualification of inbound telephone and digital enquiries and conversion into qualified sales leads
* Build and maintain the company's contact management database/CRM platform 'Goldmine' according to sales pipeline and marketing campaign reporting demands
* Co-ordinate new business meetings with the Sales Directors
* Manage and maintain lead referrals through the Sales Pipeline
* Work with the wider Marketing Team to follow up on tactical campaigns
* Effective planning of time and tasks to ensure monthly sales and calling targets are achieved
Risk & Compliance:
Ensure that all Governance and Compliance requirements are adhered to and all reporting and reviewing activities required by the Regulatory Bodies are carried out to the standards required.
Skills & Experience
* Previous outbound business to business telesales experience
* Experience of using a CRM system
* Ability to demonstrate telephone sales techniques
* Experience in customer services environment
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to build relationships with high level decision makers
* Sales experience within the financial or professional services environment
Education & Qualifications
* Minimum of Maths and English GSCE Grade 'C' or equivalent
In return the role comes with an excellent benefits package.
If you have the relevant experience please don't hesitate to apply online attaching your CV!