Our industry leading client is looking for a Senior Insolvency Administrator to join the team! See below for details!
Senior Insolvency Administrator - Sutton - £40,000 + Benefits
This well-established business provides a full range of accountancy services to a range of clients across the South East. They are looking for an experienced insolvency administrator to join their thriving business.
- Experience of managing a high volume of their own portfolio of cases from appointment to closure on a variety of corporate work, ideally with some personal insolvency.
- Minimum of 4 year's case administrator experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ideally have experience of training junior staff.
- A sound working knowledge of IPS.
- Educated to A Level standard
- CPI qualifications is desirable but not essential
- Office hours 8.30-5.45 Mon-Thurs, 8.30-1.00pm Fridays
Apply NOW to be considered for this excellent opportunity!