Senior Marketing Executive
My award winning, industry leading cleint, is looking to recruit a Senior Marketing Executive who will be responsible for developing and delivering full marketing campaigns for company activities, including but not limited to, member acquisition, retention and activation. The individual will be expected to deliver quality communications, as well as review these activities in the context of the overall direction of the Federation; making suggestions for change and initialising adaptations to improve efficiency and performance in line with the objectives for their relevant projects.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Preparing, planning and project managing the publication of promotional material to maximise brand awareness, lead acquisition, conversion and ongoing engagement.
- Creating marketing campaigns and working with the company's PR agents to see them executed.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to existing and potential members.
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
- Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme.
- Supporting the Group Marketing Manager and team with membership marketing activities
- Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales, such as; Association engagement, Direct member acquisition, engagement and retention, Member-product creation and marketing and Event marketing
If the above sounds like you, apply now!!