Senior Online Marketing Executive
This is a great opportunity to work for a market-leading global B2B brand, managing the corporate website, commissioning, writing and curating feature articles for a variety of channels and also managing external agencies (web/social/design).
The role is extremely varied and gives the successful candidate a chance to make it their own. The candidate will need to be able to work with the marketing, sales, association and events teams.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Commissioning, editing and writing copy for the company website
- Uploading content to website and managing the CMS
- Keeping website up-to-date
- Key point of content for external website agency
- Managing a team of freelance writers and the associated annual budget
- Being an integral part of the launch of a new digital turn-page magazine including content planning, design management etc.
- Managing social media agency
- Working with internal teams to build and manage annual content plan
- Manage on-site filming schedule and post-show editing
- Engaging with key clients and stakeholders to source interesting copy
- Attending industry events
- Web analytics reporting
- Developing campaigns to drive subscriptions to online newsletter
- Work with marketing team to manage direct membership product
- Ability to multi-task and manage projects to completion
- Excellent copy-writing skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders (internal and external) at all levels
- Strong communication skills
- Project management skills
- Analytical approach and excellent attention to detail
- Self motivated able to work under own initiative
- German or Spanish would be a distinct advantage
If the above sounds like you, do not hesitate to apply now!