Senior Pensions Administrator - Horsham - £26,000- £30,000 + Benefits
This well established Financial Services company is setting up an new organisation to provide a pension offering, this role is key to their success. Involved from launch the Senior Administrator will be core to the service delivery and operational administration aspects ensuring an outstanding level of customer service delivery from day one and assisting the Operations Manager with preparing the operations and pensions administration for scale.
- Maintaining excellent client, partner and supplier relationships through proactive measures and strong communication.
- Providing exceptional customer service to end clients and financial advisers with sound, knowledgeable query management.
- Providing accurate, valid and complete information to clients using data, functionality and resource available.
- Owning the responsibility of pensions administration SME for the operational team, providing strong support to peers.
- Collating and feeding back trends in queries and exceptions to help facilitate service and operational improvements.
- Supporting appropriate design of processes and controls; operating in line with compliance policies, procedures and regulatory expectations.
- Advocate of continuous process development, sharing a culture of improvement and innovation.
- Identification of relevant risks to the business, conducting analysis and evaluation of potential risks.
Skills required for this role:
- Strong pensions administration experience, preference for both technology and pensions knowledge. * Technical pensions knowledge and a good understanding of pensions regulation.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Demonstrable leadership skills, including effective time management, prioritisation and delegation.
- Deep understanding of the importance of and relationship between policy, procedures and process.
- Proven track record of working accurately within defined processes.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Tenacious and committed to understanding detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
- Proficient user of Outlook and Excel.
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritise multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Degree OR Level 4 CII Accreditation
- CII FA2 Pensions Administration