Our industry leading client is looking for SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER to join the team! My client is based in the south of the UK however has a nationwide reach. Due to ongoing investment and growth, they are now looking for someone to join the team!
This would be a field based position, with a requirement to visit HQ in the South East of the UK once a month.
Overall Purpose of the Job:
Project Management is the cornerstone to successful onboarding of new firms. Co-ordinating a project which may involve many different strands (technology, data migration, platform, regulation and potentially acquisitions) requires a strong understanding of the people and processes all along the project lifecycle.
This role is focused on the larger, more complex projects which my client are increasingly running.
Key Activities & Responsibilities:
- Lead the on-boarding of new firms, providing the primary relationship management / first point of contact for the duration of the project into "business as usual" post go-live.
- Co-ordinate all activities relating to the implementation of our core solutions (the Enable practice management system; the institutional platform; Wealth Platform end-client portal and associated solutions);
- Run project workshops / discovery sessions, regular project updates and other meetings;
- Ensure that all requirements, timescales, milestones and deliverables are documented and communicated internally and to the client in a timely manner;
- Communicate project process, issues, risks and opportunities across the various stakeholders, both client-side and internally within the group;
- Ensure that the appropriate resources (business analysts, developers, data migration specialists, training resource, platform consultants) are briefed and organised to deliver their part in the overall project;
- Report on progress across multiple projects to the companys senior management team;
- Provide relationship management and ongoing support to on-boarded firms for a period of between 3-12 months post go-live.
- Sound knowledge of Financial Services, specifically the IFA and wrap/platform market;
- 3-5 years' experience in project management
- High level of verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to work independently and part of a team
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Effective organisational skills
- Understanding of the project life-cycle and the disciplines associated with running multiple, complex projects
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience of IT CRM systems and processes
To be considered for this position, APPLY NOW!