Our client is on the look-out for SENIOR PROJECT MANAGERS to join the team! Please see below for full details!
Job Title: Senior Project Manager
Location: The client is based in West Sussex (South East UK) however a majority of client visits will be based in Leeds and the surrounding areas, so someone based in Leeds would be an ideal candidate.
Hours of Work Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm with 1 hour for lunch
Overall Purpose of the Job:
Project Management is the cornerstone to successful onboarding of new firms. Co-ordinating a project which may involve many different strands (technology, data migration, platform, regulation and potentially acquisitions) requires a strong understanding of the people and processes all along the project lifecycle.
This role is focused on the larger, more complex projects which the company are increasingly running.
Key Activities & Responsibilities:
- Lead the on-boarding of new firms, providing the primary relationship management / first point of contact for the duration of the project into "business as usual" post go-live.
- Co-ordinate all activities relating to the implementation of our core solutions (the Enable practice management system; the institutional platform; Wealth Platform end-client portal and associated solutions);
- Run project workshops / discovery sessions, regular project updates and other meetings;
- Ensure that all requirements, timescales, milestones and deliverables are documented and communicated internally and to the client in a timely manner;
- Communicate project process, issues, risks and opportunities across the various stakeholders, both client-side and internally within the company's wider group;
- Ensure that the appropriate resources (business analysts, developers, data migration specialists, training resource, platform consultants) are briefed and organised to deliver their part in the overall project;
- Report on progress across multiple projects to the company's senior management team;
- Provide relationship management and ongoing support to on-boarded firms for a period of between 3-12 months post go-live.
- Sound knowledge of Financial Services, specifically the IFA and wrap/platform market;
- 3-5 years' experience in project management
- High level of verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to work independently and part of a team
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Effective organisational skills
- Understanding of the project life-cycle and the disciplines associated with running multiple, complex projects
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience of IT CRM systems and processes
To be considered for this role, APPLY NOW!