Service Engineer - Chessington - £20,000 - £32,000 + Bonus + Benefits
This company is a well established global manufacturer of Electrical and Optical products, they are looking for a dynamic Service Engineer to join their team to provide an efficient and professional level of service / support to their customers.
You will be servicing/repairing high precision alignment fusion splicers and associated equipment.
The role is mainly lab based but you will be required on occasion to visit the customers and attend exhibitions.
They will look at all levels of experience so if you are a graduate with a relevant degree or an experienced Service Engineer with fibre optic / electro-mechanical experience apply now!
EXPERIENCE AND KEY SKILLS:
- Experience, understanding & qualification in the handling/repair of electro-mechanical and/or fibre optic equipment.
- Computer literate in e-mail, word, excel and PowerPoint.
- Good communication skills - verbal and written.
- The ability to work in a pressured environment.
- Must be a positive and pro-active worker who is diligent, flexible and keen to learn.
- Driving license
To apply please forward on an up to date CV with contact details. A member of the team will be in contact to go through extra details.