Our client based in the Reigate area is currently looking for Service Van Driver to join their team in Regate on a temporary to permanent basis where you work for 3 months as a full time temporary member of staff and are then offered a permanent position within the company after your 3 month review.
This is a Monday to Friday position for 40 hours per week.
Our client is looking for a Service Van Driver who can drive a 3.5 tonne van and are happy to deliver, collect and maintain their product. Cleaning will involve using chemical products but you will be supplied with training.
The ideal candidates would be;
* Physically able; as you will be lifting equipment and supplies
* Confident in driving a 3.5 tonne van
* Have a clean driving license
* Must have 5 year plus driving experience
* Hard working and Reliable
Main responsibilities of a Service Van Driver:
Driving a 3.5tonne van on a route of approx 20-30 stops per day
Routes will be anywhere in SW London to south coast, areas split currently between 10 other Service Van Driver
Attend site and clean, empty and restock portable toilets
Delivery and Collection of portable toilets either as part of driver's route or a dedicated flat bed route
Various duties in yard dependent on current need
the hours are usually 6/630am Mon to Fri, off Bank Holidays and over Christmas period (dates TBA), any time worked over 9 hours classed as overtime
Although weekend work is not part of the normal work week, any worked is paid as overtime (see below)
Full training given, uniform supplied after initial period
Must provide own Safety Boots
The position pays £1300 per calendar month but you benefit from the additional incentives that boast your earnings substantially;
* £45 per week if you have taken no time off
* £65 per month if you have taken no time off within the month
* £400 annual bonus if you have caused no damaged to the vehicle throughout the year