Special Relationships Manager
Our lovely client is looking for a Special Relationships Manager. This is an exciting post in their Fundraising and Marketing Department. The postholder will be working closely with the Direct Marketing Manager.
* Cultivating relationships through an existing major donor portfolio to meet financial targets, including securing five-figure gifts from high net-worth individuals.
* Developing a prospect pipeline through existing networks and identifying new prospects through research and other activities.
* Working with the leadership team, board members and other volunteers to open networks and assist with Major Gift cultivations.
* Working across the fundraising team to increase and uplift Major Donor gifts to QEF and working across QEF to raise the profile of the Major Giving programme.
* Planning a programme of successful donor cultivation events for new and existing donors.
* Creating communication plans and activities for Major Donors and VIPS to create further engagement.
* Developing and monitoring the implementation of fundraising strategies, budgets and operational plans.
You will have at least 3 years experience of working in a Major Gift role and be able to demonstrate your ability to manage a portfolio of Major Donors to achieve financial targets. You should also be able to work well with internal and external stakeholders and be an excellent communicator with people at all levels.
- A good understanding and working with Raiser's Edge database.
- Ability to undertake own administration including IT.
- Good eye for detail.
- Creative and imaginative
- Experience of creating and delivering legacy and in memory programmes
If the above sounds like you - do not hesitate to apply now!