Our wonderful, internationally recognised client are on the look out for STRATEGIC RELATIONSHIP MANAGERS to join the team! See below for more information!
Overall Purpose of the Job:
The purpose of this role is to deliver the best service to the companys largest and most strategic business to business (B2B) Customers. Engaging with senior stakeholders within an allocated set of key accounts, the successful individual will be the central point of ownership / co-ordination in the relationship between the company, its group companies and the Customer. The role will be supported by subject matter experts / technical support from the group companies.
Key Activities & Responsibilities:
- Manage the relationships with an allocated panel of Customers
- Work closely with, and influence senior stakeholders from among a key Customer base
- Put a workable plan in place for each Customer with measurable actions
- Regular update calls, visits and "MOT" reviews as appropriate
- Support for new Customers when they go live and training new users
- Deal with escalations and queries from Customers
- Demonstrate learning and process enhancements to help Customers work better / more efficiently
- Communicate system enhancements and new developments
- Work with the management team to improve the tiered Account Management service
- Liaise with project team to assist with on-boarding firms
Qualifications and skills:
- 3-5 years experience as an Account Manager / Relationship Manager
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders
- Experience with CRM software, investment platforms and MS Office.
- Experience delivering client focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at once, while maintaining sharp attention to detail and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Excellent listening, influencing and presentation skills with the ability to control a room of key stakeholders and clients.
- Strong verbal (especially face to face and telephone skills) and written communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong people skills
- Good team working and contribution to team objectives
To be considered for this position, apply NOW!