Our wonderful, internationally recognised client are on the look out for STRATEGIC RELATIONSHIP MANAGERS to join the team! This role would require the candidate to be field/home based in either LEEDS or MANCHESTER. See below for more information!
Overall Purpose of the Job:
The purpose of this role is to deliver the best service to the companys largest and most strategic business to business (B2B). Engaging with senior stakeholders based in/around LEEDS/MANCHESTER within an allocated set of key accounts, the successful individual will be the central point of ownership / co-ordination in the relationship between the company, its group companies and the Customer. The role will be supported by subject matter experts / technical support from the group companies.
This position would be home/field based and would require you to report into the office in the South East of the UK a few occaisions a month - expenses will of course be covered.
Key Activities & Responsibilities:
- Manage the relationships with an allocated panel of Customers based in the Leeds/Manchester areas.
- Work closely with, and influence senior stakeholders from among a key Customer base
- Put a workable plan in place for each Customer with measurable actions
- Regular update calls, visits and "MOT" reviews as appropriate
- Support for new Customers when they go live and training new users
- Deal with escalations and queries from Customers
- Demonstrate learning and process enhancements to help Customers work better / more efficiently
- Communicate system enhancements and new developments
- Work with the management team to improve the tiered Account Management service
- Liaise with project team to assist with on-boarding firms
Qualifications and skills:
- 3-5 years experience as an Account Manager / Relationship Manager
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders
- Experience with CRM software, investment platforms and MS Office.
- Experience delivering client focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at once, while maintaining sharp attention to detail and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Excellent listening, influencing and presentation skills with the ability to control a room of key stakeholders and clients.
- Strong verbal (especially face to face and telephone skills) and written communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong people skills
- Good team working and contribution to team objectives
To be considered for this position, apply NOW!