Team Admin Assistant/Travel and Events Organiser
Due to career path progression, my dynamic client is looking to recruit at Team Administration Assistant/Travel and Events Organiser.
Duties will include:
* Booking travel in line with Travel Policy (flights, hotels, trains) for Operations Board and other senior staff, using Company's online Egencia system and working with Egencia Account Manager or other travel agents to source route deals and best rates for hotels and all travel in the UK and other countries.
* Researching and sourcing venues for company meetings, Away Days and Sales Kick Offs, arranging these events within budget and ensuring smooth running of same.
* Entering Purchase Orders on Company's internal ReqLogic system.
* Inputting expenses for Operations Board members as required and track through to payment using Company's online ReqLogic system.
* Providing regular cover for Receptionist as required
* Assisting PA to CEO with catering for Board meetings and CEO's other external meetings.
* Assisting the Facilities Co-ordinator with regular Risk Assessments and other Facilities/Health and Safety related matters.
* Occasional PA cover for CEO
* Other ad hoc duties as required to assist the PA to CEO or Senior management.
* Sourcing and liaising with venues for internal events
* EA to UK General Manager
* Carry out EA duties for UK Management Team including but not limited to diary management, travel booking, general admin
* Attend UK Management Team meetings to take down actions/outstanding issues and circulate to the team on a bi-weekly basis
* Assist and perform ad-hoc duties for International Development Director and International Management Team
* Complex diary management
* Processing invoices
* Processing expenses
* Source and build relationships with local hotels to obtain preferred business rates for the company
* Coordinate and book extensive trips for Management and Directors
* Main point of contact for the Company's Travel Manager at Egencia - to discuss and feedback any issues/queries/concerns/contract discussions etc.
* Assist staff with any Egencia questions or concerns
* Assist the Marketing team onsite and with set up for large annual customer events
* Communicate with customers to book them travel and accommodation when required for company events
* PA or secretarial experience in a busy office environment
* Experience with diary management and arranging travel
* Experience in managing and coordinating events from start to finish
* IT Literate. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office with high level of experience using Outlook
* Efficiency, good organising, time management, planning and prioritisation skills
* Good interpersonal and communication skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
* Must genuinely enjoy working as part of a team
If the above sounds like you, do not hesitate to apply now!