Technical Product Marketing Manager
My industry leading, global client is looking to recruit a Technical Product Marketing Manager.
You must have previous Product Marketing Experience, ideally including experience of working with a Technical product, taking it from concept to market.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work directly with cross-functional Business Units to plan, develop, implement, manage and measure strategic marketing plans and initiatives with a technical focus.
- Develop technical product messaging and content for various marketing and sales collateral, including advertising, editorial, brochures, e-mail campaigns, social media, Annual Reports, and presentations.
- Support the Marketing department with ad hoc projects.
- Coordinate and maintain a calendar of all advertising commitments. Work with BU business developers and the sales team to establish subject matter through business needs. Put their case forward and, where required, oversee design and publication of ads and articles.
- Produce/provide technical content and support development of campaign design concepts for print and digital advertising
- Foster relationships with industry stakeholders to identify promotional opportunities
- Review, revise and update content on the website relating to products/initiatives and other interactive properties. Recommend and craft technical content
- Identify, prepare and publish press releases, media releases and social media posts relating to company activities.
- Design and execute digital marketing automation initiatives (e-mails, landing pages, etc.)
- Gain a clear understanding of our peers, competitors and business environment to evaluate, track and measure marketing activities
- Leverage best-practices, competitive research and market analysis to make strategic recommendations and optimize efforts
Tradeshows and Events
- Work with the BUs to formulate sponsorship strategy, technical content and provide general input on regional presence at industry conferences and tradeshows
- Assist Tradeshow and Events Manager with planning and coordinating \egion-specific client events and technical seminars
- Attend regional tradeshows as technical marketing representative, where required.
If the above sounds like an opportunity you would like to hear more about, please apply now!
Unfortunately only successful applications will be responded to.