Technical Sales Engineer
Or client based in the heart of Hampshire is looking for a technical sales engineer who will focus on the development of customer relationships, sourcing and winning sales contracts, management of quotes and proposals, purchase orders, and support of marketing activities.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducting & supporting market research to identify new commercial opportunities and gain feedback.
- Identifying and contacting new customers and negotiating contractual arrangements.
- Preparing and delivering sales presentations.
- Representing the Company at trade shows, exhibitions, conferences and seminars.
- Assist with preparing project proposals.
- Processing commercial enquires received via the companies website and other sources.
- Capturing customer requirements and liaising with technical staff to build solutions.
- Customer Relationship Management.
Education, Experience and Skill Requirements
- At least 1 years' commercial experience in a technical sales role in one or more of the following sectors: automotive, aerospace, high-end consumer, defence, energy.
- University degree or Higher National Diploma in an engineering discipline.
- Experience of component manufacturing and applications engineering
- Familiar with writing proposals, project plans and working to gateway management disciplines.
- Knowledge of composite materials and casting processes an advantage.
- Comfortable working under pressure in cross-functional teams to project deadlines.
- Strong reporting, verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and organised individual with the ability to work on multiple projects Ideal
Basica Salary available is £45000- £50,000