Technical Support Engineer - Horsham - £25,000 + Bonus
This company has been providing IT Technical Support for businesses across the South East for many years, providing the best managed IT services and support to customers in multiple sectors including retail, financial services, recruitment, legal services and manufacturing.
They require an ambitious and talented Technical Support Engineer to play a key role in servicing their clients and assisting their internal staff with any technical queries.
This role is an integral member of the IT team providing email, telephone, remote and onsite support, you will be given many opportunities to get involved with a range of exciting IT projects.
Excellent customer service skills are essential coupled with the technical knowledge and experience to take care of customers' IT. You will be working with a wide range of technologies in a friendly and dedicated team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation with excellent opportunities for career progression.
- Provide IT technical support and customer service to businesses across the South East
- Ensure helpdesk tickets are completed and resolved in a timely manner to meet our SLA targets
- Participate as a project resource as and when required for installations and upgrades
- Travel to customer locations for onsite work
- Participate in on call rota as required
Skills and Experience:
- Good knowledge of Microsoft server deployments and configuration
- Microsoft Office Software and Office 365 and Exchange
- Good hardware, software and network troubleshooting skills
- Networking and TCPIP knowledge
- Desktops, Laptops and MAC's
- Understanding of Internet connections and routers
- Able to prioritise and multi-task effectively
- Personable with excellent communication and customer handling skills
- Hold a valid driving license