Temp to Perm Customer Service Advisor
Due to internal promition, my client is looking for an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join their team.
MAIN FUNCTION OF JOB: To ensure that customers receive a fast and efficient response to sales enquires, building customer loyalty and enhancing the company's reputation for service.
The jobholder is expected to take responsibility for handling customer orders and enquires across a broad product range. This involves a basic knowledge of all products and specification in order to make recommendations of a non-technical nature. Detailed technical product selection will be referred to the technical department. You will be required when necessary to participate in some warehouse activities, e.g. Trade Counter.
The jobholder is able to make the majority of decisions within the context of the job whilst informing management of any major issues arising.
You will be expected to:
* Provide a friendly and helpful response to customer enquires to the total satisfaction in order to contribute to the management team's goal of improving service levels to be the best in the industry.
* Accurate and regular order entry to help achieve minimum time delay between receipt of order and despatch of goods, therefore maximising sales / stock turnover.
* Resolve customer queries / complaints to the satisfaction of all parties
* Identify and investigate with internal / external employees potential problems to ensure the smooth flow of order and customer satisfaction.
* Communicate enquires to the External Sales Engineers to enable maximisation of potential sales.
* Participation in the annual stock take.
* All other ad-hoc duties requested by the Branch Manager, Assistant Branch Manager or a Director
If you are able to start with minimal notice and able to start on a temp to perm basis, do not hesitate to apply now!