System Support Analyst
This role will be the initial contact staff and clients interact with Corporate IT. This role will be responsible for keeping good working relationships, motivated to increasing staff satisfaction, and improving the successful use of the deployed technologies at the company. This position requires a passion for problem-solving, initiative and delivering great service experiences. You must be motivated and have a keen attention to detail and ability to follow-up in a timely fashion.
Under supervision, the incumbent will use general technical knowledge and entry level technical skills to perform basic hardware and software support, troubleshooting, and repairs to end user facing systems. This person may be called upon to assist end users with connectivity or application issues related to accessing the company software and/or data. In addition, they will escalate issues beyond basic troubleshooting and engage other more senior team members to resolve complex issues.
Duties and Responsibilities
: * Engages with staff and clients and provide technical solutions to problems with high levels of customer service and positive satisfaction. * Meets customer service performance metrics and SLAs as determined by department.
* Answer and appropriately respond to incoming support requests and track activity in the Helpdesk system.
* Resolve basic support requests in a timely manner, escalating to other team members where appropriate.
* Installs, integrates, and configures new computer systems and hardware for users.
* Setting up workstation equipment for new users and moving equipment around the office, as necessary.
* Provides initial hardware, software and communication troubleshooting and resolves basic failures and conflicts.
* Assist remote staff with basic support requests for remote connectivity to company data.
* Ensures that company cyber protection standards are consistently deployed and updated on all end points systems, Infrastructure, Software, and Data
* Responsible for user account creations and terminations based on requests from HR department.
* Perform support and maintain all comapny office equipment (copy/printers and peripherals).
* Responsible for maintaining conference room usability. * Update technical documentation for support staff (incl. helpdesk) and knowledge base for end user community.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Take responsibility for your own safety, and comply with all instructions given regarding health, safety, and the protection of the environment.
* Ensure the correct use of safety devices and protective equipment as required and report any hazards, accidents, or injuries to your immediate supervisor.
Job Requirements (Education and Experience):
* GCSE's in English and Math at or above grade C/4, or equivalent
* 1-3 years Windows OS, Microsoft Office support and networking (both phone and deskside)
* Experience with Dell, IBM, Penguin and Microsoft hardware and software.
* Basic Network troubleshooting (N+ certification a plus)
* Enterprise level antivirus experience a plus Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
* Familiar with printers, both local and network models
* Great communication skills
* Stellar customer service ability and attitude
* Initiative to learn new technologies in structured and independent formats
* Positive work ethic
* Ability to manage time and deadlines efficiently
* Innovative thinking for problem solving
* Consistent feedback on assignments to managers
* Basic Linux OS knowledge a plus * Desired knowledge of, Office 365 products, Adobe products, scanners, machine deployments
If the above sounds like you, do not hesitate to apply now!