Temporary After Sales Customer Service Co-ordinator
My Billingshurst client is looking for a Temporary After Sales Customer Service Co-ordinator for a a 1 weel duration from Tuesday 14 November.
To act at the main customer contact after hand-over of product. Record customer queries during the warranty period and action as deemed appropriate under the guidance of the Senior Customer Care Manager, providing excellent levels of customer service.
KEY TASKS AND DUTIES
* Record and action any customer queries
* Manage department diaries and arrange appointments for visits
* Raising instructions/defect notices via the Customer Care database
* General administrative duties including opening and distributing mail, logging letters and sending letters of acknowledgement. Up keep of electronic plot records, photocopying, scanning, typing, raising orders and cheque requisitions, answering telephone calls and co-ordinating queries with the Senior Customer Care Manager.
* Ordering materials via the buying department or direct with suppliers, logging relevant incoming invoices.
* Update weekly progress reports
Previous experience in a similar Customer Care role would be preferable but is not essential. Exceptional administrative and organisation skills with the ability to prioritise work load. Competent PC skills. Used to work under pressure.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
* An ability to deliver the highest standards of service
* A track record in academic achievement
* An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets
* Good IT skills with competency at Microsoft Word and Excel
* A willingness to attend training courses and to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills
* To have good spoken and written communication skills
* To be methodical, pay attention to detail and be accurate
* To be good at working with people at all levels and willing to work in a team
* To be self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative
* To be able to co-ordinate a number of different projects at the same time
* To be willing to accept responsibility for completing designated tasks
If the above sounds like you, do not hesitate to apply now!