Temporary Business Development Executive
Due to the success of my client, they are looking to employ an on-going Temporary Business Development Executive/
Your responsibilities include:
· Continually research potential new prospects and leads to ensure a consistent level of meetings are set up for company Sales Managers
· Initiate calls to engage new prospects and leads, understand their issues and challenges and qualify their buying potential
· Find correct contacts within companies using social platforms
· Research new business leads using online and trade press platforms
· Organise face to face/virtual meetings with potential clients to present company products for Sales Managers
· Follow-up on incoming sales queries, by e-mail or phone with a view to engaging clients and securing sales.
· Keep up to date and accurate information on CRM system
· Continually develop both company and wider industry knowledge Contribute to sales meetings,
Key Role Holder Expectations
· Demonstrate respect & support for colleagues at all times
· company Mission Statement
· Present a positive approach to customers, suppliers & colleagues at all times
· Ensure you understand where to access our Policy and Procedure information (in the staff Handbook on the HR system) and comply with all policies and procedures as per your terms and conditions of employment.
· Attendance & punctuality is crucial to the way we work. This includes relevant meetings, huddles and start times
The role is Monday to Friday with an element of hybrid working. There is also a substantial bonus for every lead converted.
If the above sounds like you, do not hesitate to apply now!