Temporary Junior Level Events Marketing Assistant
This is an entry level, junior role and represents a great opportunity for an individual seeking to further develop their skills and gain a level of exposure to the events industry.
To be considered you will be required to demonstrate:
- Previous experience of working in an office environment and providing administrative support to a range of different individuals
- Ability to prioritise workload to identify which activities are most critical on any given day
- Successful track record of working with detailed spreadsheets and word documents with evidence of use of version control to ensure all content is accurate and up to date
- Evidence of organising and minuting meetings on a regular basis including production of all associated paperwork
- Able to engage with potential clients/suppliers/creative agencies via telephone conversations to agree details and priorities
- Demonstrable ability to work to tight deadlines, effectively prioritise own workload, and deliver against personal objectives to the standard and within the time frame agreed
- Website asset management, ability to process brand updates and follow marketing plans
- Able to use MS word to create, edit and format documents and to build templates incorporating tables, graphs, charts and graphics as required.
- Able to use excel to create business spreadsheets and perform computations including knowledge of how to format cells, run and create functions, use pivot tables and format graphs.
- Able to use PowerPoint to create visually appealing presentations with full knowledge of how to create themes and master slide decks, use animations and embed video images.
- Desire to assist with the packing of materials for our upcoming events
If you have experience in the events industry, or in a marketing capacity this would also be useful but not essential as training will be provided.
This is a temporary role lasting a minimum of 7 weeks. Please do not apply if you are unable to commit to the full duration.
If the above sounds like you, do not heistate - apply now!
Closing date for receipt of applications is 5pm on Friday 27th August 2021.