My lovely client is looking for an Exhibitions Administrator to come on board from 23 August and commit until at least the end of November.
- competent with Microsoft Office, especially Excel etc.
- good communication skills, both written and spoken with the confidence to answer exhibitor questions on the phone
- team player with the ability to get on with work independently
- customer-service orientated, contact with clients as well as internal departments
Key exhibitor assistance responsibilities:
- general administrative work for the department
- providing help to exhibitors regarding the online exhibition manual
- ensuring that all exhibitors are up to date on the websites
- telephone questions
- chasing exhibitiors for information
- assisting with extra requests, such as organising meeting facilities, press requirements, tours, etc
If the above sounds like you, do not hesitate to apply now!