Temporary Reception Manager
Due to sickness, my Epsom based client is looking for an experienced Reception Manager to start ASAP for 4-6 weeks. They have 3 locations, between Epsom and Cobham, so must willing to travel and have own transport.
The Reception Manger is a full time position 37.5 hours a week working 4 days on reception and 1 day doing admin unless reception cover is needed.
They would be responsible for all three reception areas for the group, on a day to day basis.
They would need to ensure that the reception team runs in the most efficient manner and providing a high quality customer service to patients and visiting clinical staff.
- Experience of Reception
- Excellent keyboard skills
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Adaptability and a capacity for processing information quickly and accurately
- Experience in supervision of staff
- Excellent telephone manner with sound communication skills
- Demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail
- Methodical and organised with the ability to prioritise your workload
General Reception Duties
- Unlocking and Locking of the building
- Keeping the reception safe and tidy including magazine and the coffee machines
- Organising taxi's for cross site transport
- Taking payments for private patient appointments.
- Greet and Sign visitors on to site.
- Meet and greet with consultants and external consultants
- Dealing with Post
Management of the reception team, (and bank staff).
- Managing overtime allocations for reception staff
- Confirming reception staff hours
- Confirming reception staff holidays and managing annual leave.
- Covering sickness and holiday
- Training new reception staff and keeping staff up to date with training.
- Organising appraisals and probation meetings.
- Ensure that the 8 weekly rotas are completed in advance with appropriate/adequate cover for shifts in accordance to planned activity.
- Liaise with Customer Services Manager concerning staffing and organisation of work.
- Ensure correct uniform is worn by reception staff.
- Apply company policies, standards and guidance as outlined in the Staff Handbook located on share point.
- Managing the reception SharePoint tab, keeping documents up to date.
- Keeping the receptionists up to date with changes to the system and general feedback from other members of staff.
- Be the main contact for all departments for the reception area in cases of trouble shooting and the implementation of new systems.
- Liaise with the Customer Services Team to ensure that the reception team are performance monitored to maintain a high standard of customer service and data in-put into Emisys
- Liaise with external admin staff.
- Be willing to help with any issues external Consultants may have.
- Continually assess and evaluate systems recommending changes and improvements to the Customer Services Manager as appropriate.
If you have previous relevant experience, please apply now!