Trainee Accounts Assistant
Due to the ongoing growth of the Company my client is looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant to join their existing operations and finance team.
The successful candidate is not required to have previous experience but will need to be computer literate, have a keen interest in accounts and have the right attitude towards learning and developing. You will assist both accounts and operations teams in data entry and ensuring accuracy in recording financial transactions. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to be an integral part of a rapidly growing company.
Duties will include:
- Purchase ledger entry
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Updating of accounts databases and stock records
- Producing Sales Invoices
- Ad hoc support as needed
Duties may also include:
- Processing customer receipts and statements
- Preparing Supplier Payments
- Credit Control
- Invoice Queries
The successful candidate will:
- Be great at prioritising and working to strict deadlines
- Have strong attention to detail and understanding of analysing data
- Have strong excel skills
- Be adaptable and willing to learn
- Be an excellent communicator and reliable
- A positive attitude and flexible approach to the role would be advantageous.
- Must be able to drive / ride as the office location is not accessible by public transport.
- Accounts system experience would be a benefit but not essential as training will be given.
If this opportunity sounds like you, please apply NOW!