Training & Development Administrator - Horsham
Training and development administrator role:
The purpose of this role is to support the Training and Development Coordinator in all areas, including; maintenance of company procedures, client facing manuals and support documentation; internal and external client training and development and enhancement of existing processes.
- Have a strong understanding of both the organisations and SEI proposition.
- Have a good understanding of both the organisations and SEI Platform functionality.
- Have good knowledge of operational processes and procedures.
- Understanding of regulatory and compliance requirements applicable to processes and controls.
- Assist with ongoing maintenance and audit of company procedures and support documentation.
- Assist with rolling six-monthly review of all current internal procedures and client facing manuals to ensure current processes and/or system enhancements are detailed and updated where required.
- Assist with update of internal procedures and client facing manuals to capture new regulatory requirements, processes and/or system enhancements.
- Assist with update of company procedures and client facing manuals to capture new regulatory requirements, processes and/or system enhancements.
- Assist with completion of internal and client facing release notes for sign off and sending in a timely manner.
- Assist with client facing communications.
- Assist with individual and team wide training to ensure any process or knowledge gaps are filled.
- Assist with the amendment and revision of processes in order to adapt to changes in the work environment.
- Continuously seek ways to identify and improve inefficient processes and document changes.
- Managing multiple tasks and projects simultaneously with minimal support, meeting expectations on timescales.
- Maintain good client relationships through proactive measures and quality client service.
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of individual and departmental responsibilities.
- Mentoring for progression at all levels.
Experience and qualifications:
- Experience of working within financial services, in a training or procedural role.
- Good understanding of regulatory compliance and experience working in adherence with the FCA Handbook.
- Proven track record of working accurately within defined processes.
- Excellent attention to detail essential.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word and Excel as a minimum) essential.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of regulatory and compliance requirements that impact a role or operational process.
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritise multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Willingness to learn new systems, concepts and broaden knowledge in the industry.
- Highly motivated with a will to thrive in a challenging, fast paced environment.
Pension, Health care, 22 days holiday rising to 25 plus statutory bank holidays.
If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to apply!