Our client delivers a market-leading range of financial software, consultancy and training services. They meet the diverse needs of their clients in their respective markets by combining innovative software with industry expertise to provide tailor-made solutions across the financial services industry.
They are proud of their relationship management and strong culture in their team. It is of utmost importance that they continue to develop these high standards by finding innovative techniques and people. Are you what they are looking for?
The key focus of this full-time role is to support the training team to fulfil the business needs when training new and existing firms. You will be working closely with the project managers when onboarding new firms to help configure the back office and platform software, train all users and provide initial on-site support.
In addition, you will play a big role in supporting existing clients, providing webinars and face-to-face training on areas of the systems for individuals and groups of clients.
The companys training team prides themselves on the quality of the training collateral that they supply to their clients. eLearning videos and user guides are at the heart of achieving this. You will be a part of a collaborative team which continuously strives to find the next cutting-edge training techniques to help with client engagement. When you are not training clients, you will be helping to create, maintain and review supporting training material for users. This is a fundamental part of the role as it allows the company to maintain a wide user base.
- Providing face to face training for required new firms and users
- Dealing with pre and post training queries via telephone and email
- Running web training sessions on all of the Groups systems
- Creation and maintenance of training materials (videos and guides)
- High level of verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to work independently and part of a team
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective organisational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- In-depth knowledge of training methods
- Experience in eLearning development
- Sound knowledge of Financial Services, specifically the IFA and wrap/platform market
- Experience of IT CRM systems and processes
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply NOW!