Training and Development Consultant - Horsham
Our client delivers a market-leading range of financial software, consultancy and training services. Meeting clients in their respective markets by combining innovative software with their industry expertise to provide tailor-made solutions across the financial services industry.
The key focus of this full-time role is to support the training team to fulfil the business needs when training new and existing firms. You will be working closely with the project managers when onboarding new firms to help configure the back office and platform software, train all users and provide initial on-site support.
You will play a big role in supporting their existing firms, providing webinars and face-to-face training on areas of the systems for individuals and groups of clients.
The training team prides themselves on the quality of the training collateral that they supply to their clients. eLearning videos and user guides are at the heart of achieving this. You will be a part of a collaborative team which continuously strives to find the next cutting-edge training techniques to help with client engagement. When you are not training clients, you will be helping to create, maintain and review supporting training material for users. This is a fundamental part of the role as it allows the organisation to maintain a wide user base.
- Providing face to face training for required new firms and users.
- Post go live 'hand holding' of users through processes to build their confidence in navigating the applications.
- Dealing with pre and post go live queries via telephone and email.
- Running web training sessions on all systems.
- Creation and maintenance of training materials (videos and guides).
- High level of verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong ability to work independently and part of a team.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Effective organisational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- In-depth knowledge of training methods.
- Experience in eLearning development.
- Sound knowledge of Financial Services, specifically the IFA and wrap/platform market.
- Experience of IT CRM systems and processes.
The successful candidate will be based in and around Horsham. However, there will be the need to travel to client offices across the UK when required.
If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to apply!